To Mobilize the caring power of our community to advance the common good.
We believe in maximizing community impact by pooling individual contributors and working in concert with local agency partners to make a critical difference in our community. We envision a community where all individuals and families achieve their human potential through education, financial stability, and healthy lives.
We will be champions to our community, empowering individuals and improving lives while striving to facilitate lasting, positive changes.
United Way of Kenosha County aspires to accomplish the following:
- Produce significant and measurable results in the areas of Health, Education, and Financial Stability.
- Convene diverse teams of community members to take collaborative actions on priority issues.
- Recruit and retain talent to drive cross-sector initiatives and integrated, community-focused work.
- Sustain its financial stability and efficient operations.
- Be recognized as a leader in effective long-term societal change.
- Attain robust revenue growth as donors' charity of choice.
United Way of Kenosha COunty Fights for the health, education, and financial stability of every person in our community.
We all have a stake in what befalls our fellow community members. We all benefit when a child succeeds in school, when someone finds a job that will help them provide for their family, or when more people are able to access quality, affordable healthcare.
The solutions we create for our community go beyond short-term charity for a few. When United Way of Kenosha County support for Community schools helps increase 3rd grade reading by 150 levels, it's not just the students, or even the families of those students who benefit. Those students have a better chance of being successful in their remaining school years and have a better chance of graduating high school. That translates to a safer, healthier, and more prosperous community for everyone.
We rise or fall together. With your support, we are reaching for great new heights.