My Free Taxes



Don't pay to file your taxes.  If your household earns less than $66,000 in 2017, you can file your federal and state tax returns for free using  This is the only free, national, online tax filing product offered by a nonprofit.  United Way has made this available as part of our fight for the financial stability of every person in our community. 


MyFreeTaxes is completely free for individuals and families who've earned less than $66,000 in 2017 - whether you file in multiple states, work freelance, have a side gig, or earn investment income.  It is powered by H&R Block's premium software, so filing is easy, secure, and guaranteed to be 100% accurate.  The software scans for any tax credit your entitled to, making sure you get your maximum refund.  If you have questions along the way, IRS-Certified specialists are ready to answer your questions in real time. 

Since 2009, over 950,000 Americans have successfully filed using MyFreeTaxes.