Are you or someone you love struggling to pay for monthly prescriptions? A free discount card from United Way of Kenosha County and FamilyWize can save you money!
Distributed through United Way of Kenosha County, the FamilyWize card lowers the cost of medicine by an average of 35% or more for people without insurance or who take medications not covered by their plan.
To-date, the FamilyWize Prescription cards have helped more than 13,000 Kenosha County community members save over $1,505,639.
You can use FamilyWize card every time you need to fill a prescription. All you have to do is present it at a local pharmacy to get the savings.
- Save up to 75%
- Use immediately
- No paperwork
- No activation
- Unlimited use
- Anyone can use it - Share with family, friends, employees
- Discounts applied automatically
- Covers all FDA-approved drugs
- No cost to United Way, employers, or card holders
For more detailed information about how FamilyWize works, click here.
You are eligible for the FamilyWize Discount Prescription card if:
- You opt out of the medical plan at your employer
- Aren't eligible for benefits (part-timers and new employees)
- Have HSA and High Deductible Plans
- Need medicine not covered
- Have a family member without coverage
How to get your FamilyWize Discount Prescription card
FamilyWize Discount Prescription cards are distributed through United Way of Kenosha County. Contact us at 262-658-4101 or stop by our office at 5500 6th Ave, Suite 210, Kenosha, Wisconsin, 53140 to get yours. You can also text "FAMILY" to 700700 to receive a card on your phone.
Cards can also be obtained and printed online at www.familywize.org by clicking GET YOUR FREE CARD.